Please read these policies carefully
You can register online at www.pepinyourstepdancestudio.com. Enroll early as classes fill quickly and class size will be restricted. Registration fee will be charged as soon as your registration is processed.
- Tuition rates are per four classes and must be paid by automatic withdrawal (monthly). Cash and check payments will only be accepted for year in full payments. All rates have been worked out to factor in holidays and breaks. The month of June has a varying number of classes and therefore, tuition will be prorated.
- Automatic withdrawal payments will be deducted from a checking or savings account between the 1st and 3rd of each month.
- Returned checks will incur a $20.00 service charge.
- Withdrawal from the program must be made in writing, or tuition will continue to be charged. Tuition is NOT REFUNDABLE or credited for any reason. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Year in full payments will receive a 15% discount (no additional discounts allowed). Payment must received no later than July 31st to be eligible for the discount.
- Additional students residing in the same household, or students attending more than one class will receive a 10% discount on the class(es) with the lesser cost.
Regular attendance is vital to student progress and group choreography! Please make every effort to attend each class. Students may make up missed classes only until December of the current registration year in an equal or lower level class. Missed classes after December may not be made up. If attendance continues to be a problem, you may be dismissed from participating in the recital routine at the discretion of the teacher. Lesson fees will be charged by the month regardless if the lesson has been attended or not.
Dance training is built on standards that reflect respect and professionalism. These standards include listening to your teacher, applying your corrections, and not wearing jewelry or street clothing to class. We expect our dancers to arrive on time, ready to dance, and to display courtesy to their parents, teachers, and classmates. Tardy, unprepared, or discourteous students may not be allowed to dance.
Students are asked to follow a dress code that reflects professionalism and discipline allowing teachers to see body lines and make appropriate corrections. Ballet students are asked to wear a leotard and tights and have hair pulled neatly into a bun. Ballet skirts and knit warm up shorts are optional. Jazz, tap, pom & dance, lyrical, modern, hip-hop, and technique dancers are asked to wear form fitting clothes including jazz pants, leotards, and/or tight fitting tank tops. Hair must be pulled off of the dancers face, and appropriate shoes must be worn. No jeans or skirts (other than ballet skirts).
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event of inclement weather, we will post any closings on our Facebook page, as well as WBAY news and WDUX
radio station (Waupaca). If the Appleton or Waupaca School District closes schools due to weather, this DOES NOT mean
that dance classes are cancelled. Please check the above sources for class cancellation information. Any classes cancelled
due to inclement weather will not be made up deeming this an “act of God”. If we feel an excessive number of classes have
been cancelled on a particular day, a makeup class will be scheduled (usually) on a Friday evening.
Each spring, we will end our season with a fully-staged, professional production at an auditorium in both the Appleton and Waupaca areas. We encourage, but do not require, participation. Specific dates and times will be posted in the fall.
- All classes other than technique will have a costume.
- Costume deposits are due in full by November 1st and are not refundable after November 20th. Costume balances will be billed upon arrival of the costumes. Costumes are ordered over Thanksgiving break. Costumes will not be ordered unless payment is received in full.
- Students are measured for costumes in November. Growth is taken into consideration. Costumes come in general sizes and frequently require alterations and other modifications at the parent/guardians expense.